Diversified themes & display effects along with rich configuration options will help you create your dream sites much easier with better compatibility, and you will find you will hardly tear yourself away from it. xBlog comes with as many as 5 different themes, dozens of display effects and thousands of options, with all of these, you will enjoy the endless possibilities.
- Standard License: You can install the module on a single portal only, belonging to either you or your clients.
- Professional License: You can install the module on an unlimited number of Portals under one DNN installation, belonging to either you or your clients.
- Enterprise License: You can install the module on an unlimited number of Portals and DNN installations, belonging to either you or your clients.
Notice: You shall not publish the module in any place for others to download, resell or re-distribute the module in any form, or transfer the permissions to anyone, crack or de-compile the module.
All images/photos used in our module demo are just for demonstration purposes and shall not be used in any of your site or distributed. If you like them, you can get them from these sites: shutterstock, pixabay, pixeden, graphicburger, unsplash, streetwill, getrefe, barnimages, picjumbo, designerspics, lifeofpix, kaboompics
Disclaimer: All trademarks are owned by their respective owners. We(DNNGo) are not affiliated with them in any manner. All information on this page is for demonstration and/or informational purposes only.
- Fixed the bug that language files can’t be found in ckeditor for some languages.
- Newly added the bulk import subscription feature.
- Newly added the feature of sending notification email for articles which are under review.
- Newly added the ability to import NewsArticle Module XML data source.
- Adjusted the email template framework, which works for the quick development of more email sending features.
- Newly added the ability to import Wordpress XML data source.
- Optimized import frame so that it can support more imported data formats.
- Newly added the rate feature which supports rating for single article, also supports setting scores manually.
- Replaced default editor with ckeditor.
- Replaced the image inserting button in article content with editor icon.
- Newly added the feature of inserting video, animation etc from media library to editor.
- Fixed the bug of suffix name showing twice when media library imports files.
- Optimized some of the module’s operating modes.
- Fixed some bugs of the module, mainly improved its compatibility and stability.
- Upgraded all the effects in DashBoard module.
- Upgraded module skin: Skin_01_Default,Skin_04_Box.
- Optimized the operating efficiency of module code.
- Fixed the bug that the invalid of the RSS import feature in some circumstances.
- Fixed the bug of requiring to reset the error times when reactivating RSS import source.
- Newly added Disqus comment feature, you can switch between built-in comments and Disqus comments as you wish.
- Optimized skin parameters and display effects.
- Added time zone control feature, fixed some bugs caused by the difference between server time zone and site time zone.
- Fixed some incompatible bugs caused by editors in some DNN versions.
- Fixed some bugs of incorrect words.
- Removed the setting author option and replaced it with setting options that come with DNN module.
- Added the feature that Dashboard module can filter data in tags.
- Optimized the style files of skin and effect, with greater compatibility.
- Optimized the size of skin and effect files, making the installation package more compact.
- Fixed the errors caused by the using of IPV6 in some circumstances, and module can fully support IPV6.
- Fixed some small bugs of module framework.
- Added dynamic option controls(color selector. urls selector and icon selector)
- Optimized the way how dynamic option controls display, making UI more beautiful.
- Added setting function for single article access.
- Added control options of rss, thus it is able to control display images, display more links, filling mode, custom RSS style and templates, etc.
- Added and adjusted some of the Effects, added some new better effects, and deleted some outdated effects( no influence for the already installed ones).
- Fixed the issue of the unsuccessful obtaining table prefix names through DNN API in some special case.
- Fixed the module authorization error under some circumstances.
- Fixed the module error caused by some date format.
- Fixed the management list header being unable to sort.
- Optimized the operating efficiency of archive module.
- Fixed the calendar module identification error after selecting date.
- Added article status setting option of RSS import, you can set draft or post for original article status.
- Added unsubscribe feature of subscription email.
- Fixed the issue of article draft being unable to preview.
- Newly added subscriber title and the relevant email token for subscribe module.
- Added associated articles, you can control switch in skin. You can set whether to associate through article tags or read random articles.
- Added import & export for BlogML format
- Newly added the Friendly Urls for defining each post.
- Added the feature to log to display for post detail section, and not turned on by default.
- Added support for the latest DNN7 version of Searchable feature.
- Fixed the bug of blog posts being not able to send subscribe email under some circumstances.
- Fixed the bug of posts not displaying correctly due to the time zone.
- Fixed the small bugs of some module framework and skin.
Upgrade policy for product version:
Free latest version is available if purchase is within two years.
If your purchase is over two years, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice: Before ordering our products, please take a closer look at the product description, product demo (for module you can download trial version to test) to make sure it is what you want. Or you can contact us directly before placing an order (Email:email@example.com)
As per our rules, within 30 days since you purchased our product(s), you can get a full refund if there is any significant problem or bug that is beyond our ability to cope with. But it is nonrefundable if the following situations occur.
- Order(s) by mistake;
- Due to individual preference, don't want to keep it after purchasing it.
- Do not know how to use the product(s) due to lacking of knowledge of DNN.
- Error(s) caused by (not the error of product itself)the third party product(s) or platform.
- The product(s) doesn't/don't have any problem we can't solve.
- Site error(s) occurred, but it's not caused by our company's product(s).
- Purchase for module source version.